We are pleased about your interest in our company. Data protection is of particular importance for the management of BIAS – Bremer Institut für angewandte Strahltechnik GmbH. Below we would like to inform you about the handling of your data. Inform Art. 13 General Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO).
Responsible for the following data collection and processing is the place named in the imprint.
STORAGE OF IP ADDRESS
We store the IP address provided by your web browser strictly earmarked for a period of seven days, in the interest of detecting, limiting and eliminating attacks on our websites. After this time, we delete or anonymize the IP address. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When you visit our web pages, so-called usage data for statistical purposes are temporarily stored on our web server as a protocol in order to improve the quality of our web pages. This record consists of the page from which the file was requested, the name of the file, the date and time of the query, the amount of data transferred, the access status (transfer file, file not found), the description of the type of web browser used, The IP address of the requesting computer, which is shortened so that a personal reference is no longer producible. The mentioned log data are only stored anonymously.
We transfer your data as part of a order processing acc. Art. 28 DSGVO to service providers who support us in the operation of our websites and related processes. Our service providers are strictly bound to our instructions and contractually obliged.
DATA TRANSMISSION IN THIRD COUNTRIES
We sometimes transfer personal information to a third country outside the EU. In the case of Google Analytics and Google Maps (USA), an appropriate level of data protection follows from the corresponding participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Article 45 (1) GDPR).
Wir nutzen Google Maps zur Darstellung von Karten und zur Erstellung von Anfahrtsplänen. Google Maps wird von der Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4 betrieben. Sofern Sie die Karte von Google Maps nutzen, z.B. durch Anklicken unserer dort aufgeführten Standorte, erfassen wir von Ihnen keinerlei Daten. Durch die Nutzung von Google Maps können nach unserer Kenntnis jedoch Informationen über Ihre Benutzung (insbesondere die IP-Adresse Ihres Rechners) an einen Server der Google Ireland Limited in den USA übertragen und dort gespeichert werden. Die Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten unter Verwendung technisch notwendiger Cookies und Ihrer IP Adresse basiert auf der Rechtsgrundlage von Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO in dem Interesse, unser Webangebot möglichst optimal für Sie zu gestalten. Auf die Weiterverarbeitung von Daten durch die Google Limited Ireland haben wir keinen Einfluss. Bitte lesen Sie auch die Nutzungsbestimmungen von Google Maps, sofern Sie den Service nutzen möchten. Die Nutzungsbedingungen für Google Maps finden Sie unter: http://www.google.com/intl/de_de/help/terms_maps.html. Ausführliche Informationen zu den Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google finden Sie zudem unter: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/. Falls Sie nicht mit der Datenverarbeitung durch die Google Ireland Limited einverstanden sind, verzichten Sie bitte auf eine Nutzung der Karte oder deaktivieren Sie die Java-Script Funktion in Ihrem Browser, um eine nur eingeschränkte Ansicht zu erhalten.
SECURITY of DATA
In order to protect your data against unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we take technical and organizational measures. We use an encryption method on our sites. Your information will be transmitted from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet via TLS encryption. You will recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol is closed in the status bar of your browser and the address bar starts with https: //. We recommend at least one TLS 1.2 encryption. It should also be paid to a non-obsolete key exchange and cipher, since, for example, SHA1 since February 2017 is considered uncertain. As safe z. For example:
- Cipher: AES_128_GCM or CHACHA20_POLY1305
- Key exchange: DHE_RSA or ECDHE_RSA or ECDHE_ECDSA
Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the DSGVO grants you certain rights as a website user:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to ask for confirmation of the processing of your personal data; If this is the case, you have a right to information about these personal data and to the information listed in Article 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification and cancellation (Articles 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data. You also have the right to demand that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately if one of the reasons listed in detail in Art. 17 GDPR is applicable, eg. For example, if the data is no longer needed for the purposes pursued.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to demand the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is fulfilled, e.g. if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO or for the duration of any examination of whether our legitimate interests outweigh your interests as a data subject.
- Right to Data Transferability (Art. 20 GDPR): In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transmit them To request data to a third party.
Right of objection
- (Article 21 GDPR): Are data based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests) or on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e DSGVO (data processing for the protection of public interest or in the exercise of official authority), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are evidently compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You have acc. Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations. In particular, the right of appeal may be invoked by a supervisory authority in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our company data protection officer is at your disposal for information or suggestions concerning data protection:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
Tel.: +49 421 69 66 32 – 0